Flovent and Dulera drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flovent and Dulera together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flovent and Dulera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
27 people who take Flovent, Dulera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flovent and Dulera?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlovent and Dulera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flovent has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Flovent 22,728 users)
Dulera has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Dulera 3,967 users)
Interactions between Flovent and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dulera and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flovent and Duleraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flovent (fluticasone propionate) is often used to treat asthma. Dulera (formoterol fumarate; mometasone furoate) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flovent is used in:
- Dulera is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is this adequate medication. I have a server case
- can Flovent use over many years cause Odynophagia ? I have recurring Odynophagia but no one knows why?
- I have been on Flovent for 2 yrs and recently diagnosed with brain tumor , very likely to be glioma. Has there been any connection made ?
- Is there a documented connection between the two?
- My daughter has taken pulmozyne, pulmocort, and flovent. It seems like after a few weeks of taking pulmozyme she starts losing hair. She has had several bald spots and definite thinning all over. Each time I brish her hair lots comes out. Her dr thinks I am crazy to suggest it comes from the ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Dulera for a few months and do have water retention in my feet. The only way to resolve it is to lay down. I am also diabetic and thought the cause of the swelling was from that. Now I am wondering if it is the Dulera? But it is the only inhaler that seems to help me now.
- Hey everyone! My dog has COPD and I started her on Flovent 110mcg 1 puff twice a day with a steroid taper. Within 2 to 3 weeks of use, she showed signs of diabetes (polyuria, polydipsia, and weight loss). We have recently started her on insulin, but I do believe that a huge part of her ...
- Hi everyone, I have a question for anyone who takes 2 COPD inhalers everyday. I can no longer take Incruze Ellipta because my insurance will not cover it, so tomorrow I start taking Spiriva Respimat. I have been on Dulera for about 3 years now. Can I take the Spiriva and Dulera within say 5 ...
- For 2 years now I have used Dulera and for the past 2 years after having colds have developed laryngitis. I am a professional singer and voice teacher. So, after losing work due to the laryngitis- during the Winter holiday season- I was just putting together the possible connection between ...
- I wanted to know if it was safe to take Dulera and Singulair at the same time. I find that alone both have their benefits. Singulair helps with my allergies, and Dulera works on clearing the inflammation so that I can sing. I am more concerned with long term affects. What is your honest ...