Fluconazole and Ranitidine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluconazole and Ranitidine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluconazole and Ranitidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,097 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 15, 2017
1,097 people who take Fluconazole, Ranitidine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluconazole and Ranitidine?
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 30,594 users)
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Ranitidine 45,260 users)
Interactions between Fluconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluconazole and Ranitidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluconazole (fluconazole) is often used to treat preventive health care. Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluconazole is used in:
- Ranitidine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Rapid hair loss on head, eye lashes and eyebrows after stopping medication
- Is this adequate medication. I have a server case
- Don't know what to do I have never token both these medication together I am also taking metforman for diabetes can you please help I don't know if this is safe to take together .
- I have been taking these meds daily for over a month now Magnesium Glycinate 400mg daily, B vitamin complex 1000mg Taurine daily 250mg of L-theanine daily 1800mg of omega 3 Ranitidine (Zantac) 150 I am thinking of adding SAM-e to this mix. when i first started this mix it seemed to be ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
- Every time I use diflucan for a yeast infection, as soon as I swallow the pill momentarily after a tingling feeling occurs just above my lip on the left side. It then swells and becomes red. It sometime feels like little needles are poking at it. After two days or so the swelling goes away but ...
- I am 24 and was put on fluconazole for 3 month due to foliculitis. I then decided to stop on my own due to it not working at all. About 1 month has passed by and I just found out that I now have shingles..
- Back and side pain following fluconazole 1 hour after taking and then it has returned 1 week after taking
- Hi there, I have been put on a 6 month treatment plan of Fluconazole due to a fungal infection in my lungs. I've been on it for around 2 months and my lips, nose and genital area is so dry. I have been dealing with doctors for the last week as we are all concerned as to what is happening and I ...