Fludrocortisone acetate and Maxolon drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Fludrocortisone acetate and Maxolon together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fludrocortisone acetate and Maxolon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 27, 2017
1 person who takes Fludrocortisone acetate, Maxolon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fludrocortisone acetate and Maxolon?
Fludrocortisone acetate has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in hypotension. (latest outcomes from Fludrocortisone acetate 1,311 users)
Maxolon has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Maxolon 1,388 users)
Interactions between Fludrocortisone acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Maxolon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fludrocortisone acetate and Maxolona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fludrocortisone acetate (fludrocortisone acetate) is often used to treat hypotension. Maxolon (metoclopramide hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fludrocortisone acetate is used in:
- Maxolon is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Dr told me not. to take cialis. If i take fludrocort. Has any one have his. Dr say that
- I was prescribed Fludrocortisone once every 3 days over the last couple of months. Something went haywire this month because I began and I've been to the doctors every week this month getting blood work. The last visit she told me to take the medication everyday. So I took it for 5 days ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking fludrocortisone acetate 3 times a week (0.1mg tablet) for a couple of years now since I have a screwed up sodium/potassium ratio; specifically, I have too much potassium in my blood. I'm now suffering from digestive disorders and wondering if the accumulated effect of this ...
- hello! I have bad anxiety and was prescribed Maxolon to take which helped, but then I was also given Olanzapine. Was worried are these ok to take together in hours apart