Fluocinonide and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluocinonide and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluocinonide and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
8 people who take Fluocinonide, Hydroxychloroquine sulfate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluocinonide and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate?
Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Fluocinonide 1,797 users)
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 9,136 users)
Interactions between Fluocinonide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluocinonide and Hydroxychloroquine sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluocinonide (fluocinonide) is often used to treat psoriasis. Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluocinonide is used in:
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- I step into a warm tub and right away my skin begins to feel itchy. I used to get little tiny red dots on my ankles and top of my feet when I stepped into the warm water and they itched really bad,the tops of my feet would look like they were bruised. The itching would stop after a half hour or ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have really bad pain in my elbows. I've used fluocinonide off and on for about 5 years for seasonal eczema. Didn't even make the connection until I considered using fluocinonide directly on my elbows in a desperate hope to stop the pain. - Stumbled on this and realized my desperate plan for ...
- anyone else had hydroxychloroquine to cause side effects such as itching burning hands and feet and then later had the top layer of skin to come off your hands and feet?
- Hello everyone, I'm glad to find this group as I thought I was the only person who thought my loss of taste and smell was down to hydroxychloraquine! My rheummy nurse told me that the medication had nothing to do with the loss of taste and smell. I have been on hydroxychloraquine for 18 ...
- I have been on Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg twice daily for a month. Since I started taking it I have an increase in appetite and have gained 8 pounds.
- I suffered from gout and psoriatic arthritis. I was put on Hydroxychlorine 400mgs daily 4 months ago which is giving me diarhoea. I reduced the drug to 200mgs and the diarhoea stopped but I was told that I should go back on 400mgs daily. I also take colcichine for gout but perusing the ...