Fluocinonide and Plaquenil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluocinonide and Plaquenil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluocinonide and Plaquenil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 01, 2017
15 people who take Fluocinonide, Plaquenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluocinonide and Plaquenil?
Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Fluocinonide 1,797 users)
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 31,546 users)
Interactions between Fluocinonide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plaquenil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluocinonide and Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluocinonide (fluocinonide) is often used to treat psoriasis. Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluocinonide is used in:
- Plaquenil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
- Can Humira or any immunosuppressive drug cause genital herpes as a side effect? I realize it probably makes us more susceptible if we've been exposed. But can it be caused by immunosuppressives?
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Has anyone figured out how to stop the hunger from taking Plaquenil? I sure would appreciate advice! Thanks
- very severe hives - itching - all over her body... followed by peeling all over her body. Has anyone ever had this? if so what drug did you take for lupus after that?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my name is Sheri i am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.i am 49 and have RA .i am currently diagnosed and started 300 mg of plaquinil. And now am having a horrible metallic taste in my mouth....Does anybody else experience this and is it normal.Does it go away. Does anyone ...
- My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he ...
- I took plaquenil for over a year and now have discoloration on my forehead. My RA doc said it was due to my plaquenil. He discontinued my prescription about 5 months ago but the discoloration has not faded. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to fade?
- I was diagnosed with RA last year. I'm now on both plaquenil and meloxicam. I often skip days to see how I feel. Presently I'm out of plaquenil and due to the change in My insurance, it now costs $150 for a months supply of plaquenil!!! There are other alternatives out there, had anyone been ...
- I have really bad pain in my elbows. I've used fluocinonide off and on for about 5 years for seasonal eczema. Didn't even make the connection until I considered using fluocinonide directly on my elbows in a desperate hope to stop the pain. - Stumbled on this and realized my desperate plan for ...