Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
5 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Biotin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin?
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,788 users)
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Biotin 9,333 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Biotin (biotin) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Biotin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I'm a 59-year-old female with Lichen Planus. I started taking biotin and it's appears to have aggravated my lichen planus trifold. Has anybody else experienced this as well?
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- Hi I am 30 old female I had MM since 11 months . after stem cell transplant I loss my hair now it had been 3 moths since the stem cell my hair grows slowly my doctors suggesting to take revlimid for 6 months after stem cell but iam afriad that my hair will not grow faster I want to grow my ...
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have had A-Fib which has been under control since I had an atrial ablation and take medication. I am in normal rythm now, My question is can taking biotin for hair growth cause palpitations, which I still get sometimes, I cant afford to take any chances
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in blood pressure since taking Biotin? Thanks!
- I really want to get off my pressure meds, what's the best foods or vitamins to take that won't interfere with the meds before I come off.
- HI all i wanna share my experience with every one thinking to take BCAA with BIOTIN 3 month ago i had excessive hair loss . i saterted taking biotin and it was amazing and i bought bcaa after 3 month then my hair staeted to fall again and this time was rly more than before . i was shocked ...