Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Levitra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Levitra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Levitra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
1 person who takes Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Levitra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Levitra?
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,788 users)
Levitra has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Levitra 9,152 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levitra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Levitraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Levitra (vardenafil hydrochloride) is often used to treat erection problems. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Levitra is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm 43 & have history with SVT... my urologest prescribed Ciales 5mg as daily uses & vardenafil 10 before Intercourse 1 hr. My question: is that safe or not??
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
- Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I used Levitra once a week for a month and got a rash. I had the rash checked with blood work and biopsy for lupus or other immunological diseases and results were negative. The rash has subsided after a week. Is there any long term or serious problem if I take Levitra again? How do you handle ...
- I'm a newcomer in this group and wonder to understand the potential risks of taking Levitra and Brilinta simultaneously. it menas, not at same time but on a specific day. Inforamtion will be wellcome.
- I have been taking Levitra for several years and had what the doctor described as a "rare" melanoma, which necessitated excision of a large part of my upper arm, followed by a skin graft. Is there a study I could join to advance the science?
- Hi there. I have been taking Prozac since I996 when I was diagnosed with depression. Since then I have continued with a 20mg dose daily to control anxiety which has been fairly effective most of the time. About 4 months ago I was hospitalised with gastroenteritis and E coli poisoning. The ...