Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Nabumetone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Nabumetone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Nabumetone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
13 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Nabumetone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Nabumetone?
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,788 users)
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Nabumetone 6,032 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nabumetone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Nabumetonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Nabumetone (nabumetone) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Nabumetone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
- Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I QUIT TAKING NABUMETONE AND I AM TIRED, IN PAIN ALL OVER, AND IRRITABLE. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. I FEEL OFF BALANCE AND LIGHTHEADED. MAYBE COLD TURKEY IS NOT ADVISABLE SO I TOOK ONE TABLET AND WILL TAPER OFF SLOWLY. IT FEELS LIKE MY NERVES ARE RAW. DID ANYONE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WITH THE COLD ...
- Very anxious regarding needing to take my nabumetone with xeralto, but the pain is just too great without it. ANY ADVICE OR PERSONAL MANAGEMENT suggestions are totally welcome.
- I have ostearthritis and am taking Effexor (75mg/day) and Nabumetone. I have been on it for approximately 2 months and can see that my pain has decreased. Is anyone else using this combination of drugs for osteoarthritis? If so, have you noticed a pain decrease or any severe side effects?
- I'm taking nabumetone for a neuroma and I take tumeric. Could there be a reaction of any kind? I forgot to tell the doc I started taking tumeric