Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Orange juice?
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,788 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
- Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- Hi there. I have been taking Prozac since I996 when I was diagnosed with depression. Since then I have continued with a 20mg dose daily to control anxiety which has been fairly effective most of the time. About 4 months ago I was hospitalised with gastroenteritis and E coli poisoning. The ...
- I am school teacher. I have big problem "Stress". Because I have social phobia conditions. If I have a meeting, task, exam I feel high stress. I have taken several medical instructions. Presntly I take Fluoxetine. But still I do not have good result. So I am thinking to start Ginsomin (Ginseng) ...
- I have dark, dark mottling on my feet, ankles, and halfway up my calves and it is super ugly. Anyone else have this condition? Is it a side effect of taking fluoxetine?
- Hi..I just got back from the neurologist and I've been having trouble for over a year now with severe rigidity in my hips and legs. This is a new doctor for me. I'm already taking fluoxetine...I have Huntington's Disease...mid stage...I'm 55 years old. Even though rigidity seems to be rare in ...