Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
6 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Biotin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,892 users)
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Biotin 10,207 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Biotina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Biotin (biotin) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Biotin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am taking synthriod 1.5 and been taking high dosage of biotin can the cause pressure on eyes
- M taking nature's bounty female multivitamins gummies with biotin 10,000 mcg once daily just few days ago I started to take. But it's been 3 days I feel headaches low b. P fatigue overall limp feelings. Multivitamin is for energy but I feel very dull. I want to know is that normal feeling or ...
- I am a 71 year old female, I have been taking a statin for over 5 years and started taking biotin about a year ago. I have severe pain in my right thigh for over 3 months now. My doctor took me off the statin a week ago, pain hasn't gotten any better. I am still taking biotin. I will stop ...
- Hi, I'm a 59-year-old female with Lichen Planus. I started taking biotin and it's appears to have aggravated my lichen planus trifold. Has anybody else experienced this as well?
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
User reviews to the study
- I have had A-Fib which has been under control since I had an atrial ablation and take medication. I am in normal rythm now, My question is can taking biotin for hair growth cause palpitations, which I still get sometimes, I cant afford to take any chances
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in blood pressure since taking Biotin? Thanks!
- I really want to get off my pressure meds, what's the best foods or vitamins to take that won't interfere with the meds before I come off.
- HI all i wanna share my experience with every one thinking to take BCAA with BIOTIN 3 month ago i had excessive hair loss . i saterted taking biotin and it was amazing and i bought bcaa after 3 month then my hair staeted to fall again and this time was rly more than before . i was shocked ...