Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
3 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Desonide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,892 users)
Desonide has active ingredients of desonide. It is often used in rosacea. (latest outcomes from Desonide 1,476 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Desonide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Desonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Desonide (desonide) is often used to treat psoriasis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Desonide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
- Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
User reviews to the study
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- ok i have been on desonate daily for almost seven years dr told me it was safe to use but due to the high cost i HAVE to quit trying to taper off but don't have much left will have to go cold turkey sooner than later all I see is all the horror stories of TSW truthfully what do I have to look ...
- Hi there. I have been taking Prozac since I996 when I was diagnosed with depression. Since then I have continued with a 20mg dose daily to control anxiety which has been fairly effective most of the time. About 4 months ago I was hospitalised with gastroenteritis and E coli poisoning. The ...
- I am school teacher. I have big problem "Stress". Because I have social phobia conditions. If I have a meeting, task, exam I feel high stress. I have taken several medical instructions. Presntly I take Fluoxetine. But still I do not have good result. So I am thinking to start Ginsomin (Ginseng) ...
- I have dark, dark mottling on my feet, ankles, and halfway up my calves and it is super ugly. Anyone else have this condition? Is it a side effect of taking fluoxetine?