Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
48 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Ondansetron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetron?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,892 users)
Ondansetron has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Ondansetron 33,560 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ondansetron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Ondansetrona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Ondansetron (ondansetron) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Ondansetron is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My husband took this Zofran for two days. He stopped but has had visual and audible hallucinations mostly late afternoon and evening. Just two days now and a few pills . How long will this last?
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
- Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
User reviews to the study
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- Hi I am 40 yearsold and am recently experiencing menopausal symptoms Last year in June I washospitalized due to meningitis and given the drug Ondansetron I am wondering if anybody knows if I could have these side effects 9 months later dueto the drug?
- Hi there. I have been taking Prozac since I996 when I was diagnosed with depression. Since then I have continued with a 20mg dose daily to control anxiety which has been fairly effective most of the time. About 4 months ago I was hospitalised with gastroenteritis and E coli poisoning. The ...
- On March 2nd 2015 I took my six-year-old son to the doctor for gastroenteritis they sent me home with a prescription the Zofran after the first dose he complained of his chest hurting after the second dose he went into sudden cardiac failure which resulted in the death less than 24 hours after ...
- I am school teacher. I have big problem "Stress". Because I have social phobia conditions. If I have a meeting, task, exam I feel high stress. I have taken several medical instructions. Presntly I take Fluoxetine. But still I do not have good result. So I am thinking to start Ginsomin (Ginseng) ...