Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
6 people who take Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Subutex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluoxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine hydrochloride 5,892 users)
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,365 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Subutex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Subutexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine hydrochloride (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride is used in:
- Subutex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I take 20mg fluoxetine daily and would like to take 1/4 tsp turmeric paste as a supplement, wondered if these can be taken safely together. Paste is made by adding water to ground turmeric, heating till thickened then add coconut oil and ground black pepper? Thanks Jacque
- I'm 58 I have emphysema and osteoporosis chronic pain haven't had my tabs in a couple weeks been on them for 16 years would it be okay to take a low dose of subutex would it help me or be harmful
- Hi. Can you take buspar aswell as taking subutex?..
- I've been on Prozac for 23 years. I've had tinnitis for about that long. I'm healthier than ever now and I've already begun tapering off the AD. The tinnitis, though, is driving me crazy and I want to start taking GABA as soon as possible for the tinnitis. Will there be drug interactions ...
User reviews to the study
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I am from Norway and 41 years old. I have been using Subutex every day for 19 years, and I was wondering if there are any users here with more than 10 years of use with this particular pill. My reason for asking is that a lot of things started happening after at least 10 years passed, now I am ...
- My son, 37, is on Subutex and Metoprolol Succinate ER. He has been on the Subutex for over a year and the Metoprolol he started last night. He has been in a panic attack all day today, which is highly unusual for him. He did find out earlier today that he may not be able to get Subutex due to a ...
- Hi there. I have been taking Prozac since I996 when I was diagnosed with depression. Since then I have continued with a 20mg dose daily to control anxiety which has been fairly effective most of the time. About 4 months ago I was hospitalised with gastroenteritis and E coli poisoning. The ...
- I've been on subutex for 7 years now and venlafaxine for 5 years I have mixed feelings about them as I do feel they helped save my life at the time they were prescribed to me but I'm convinced they're also what's stopping me living a normal productive life now. Love/hate relationship.