Fluoxetine and Oat bran drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Fluoxetine and Oat bran together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fluoxetine and Oat bran. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fluoxetine and Oat bran?
Fluoxetine has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine 46,423 users)
Oat bran has active ingredients of oats. (latest outcomes from Oat bran 16 users)
Interactions between Fluoxetine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oat bran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fluoxetine and Oat brana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fluoxetine (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Oat bran (oats) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- If Fluexetine causes my dry eye syndrome, would stop taking the medication cure my dry eyes?
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
- Hello everyone. This is Robin Sen(Male) from Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. I am having enlarged male breasts for sure but the reason I think is the anti-depresson and ant-anxiety medicines which I have been forced to take for the last two years. These medicines include,: Zenoxa, Bupropion, ...
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
You may be interested in these reviews
- Has anyone found that they became verbally and behaviourally disinhibited on Prozac? I stopped taking it because people noticed I was saying and doing inappropriate things, often of a sexual nature ie sexual swearwords, being suggestive etc. It also made me impulsive, spontaneous and loose ...
- I just find out I can't take them both , i ve been taking the fluxitane along only freq weeks ago started glutamine
- Hi, just wondered if anyone had experienced a loss of taste from taking fluoxetine (Prozac) Thanks
- I wondered if anyone else is suffering from paranoia after taking fluoxetine? My dosage has been upped to 60mg daily but am noticing that I feel very paranoid when I am out and about, feeling people are following me. I feel like all my family are plotting behind my back and saying horrid ...
- I'm on 20mgs of Prozac. I wake up almost every night hot and freezing at the same time in a puddle of sweat!