Fosamax and Flomax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fosamax and Flomax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fosamax and Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 464 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
464 people who take Fosamax, Flomax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fosamax and Flomax?
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 83,486 users)
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 31,445 users)
Interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fosamax and Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fosamax (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fosamax is used in:
- Flomax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
- flomax and protons feeling light headed although i may have cold or flu
- Ear pain. ENT doctor seen twice finds nothing I have been on Fosamax many years with a 2-year break. I have been on it almost two years after a 2-year break and 4 months ago started with clogging ears that turned into ear pain.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on Eliquis and baby aspirin for artery disease. I had bad muscle pain with statins so I'm no longer taking them. Are any of you battling osteoporosis and heart disease? Do you recommend Fosamax?
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I take Fosamax the generic , I have breast implants , I had my yearly mammogram , they seen white calcifications , now to rule out cancer have to go for a biopcy . I hope that I don't have cancer of course but I hope it isn't the Fosamax either . I've been getting my mammograms since 2012 in the ...
- I have been on alendronate sodium 70 mg since last year. Last month i noticed bald spots on my head. I have long dark hair and i stopped using it when i noticed them. I was wondering if it gets out of my system will my hair come back?
- I have always had low blood pressure 100/60 or less , since taking a generic for fosomax my blood pressure is anywhere from 120/80 to 138/80. Why?