Fosamax and Tagetes erecta drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Fosamax and Tagetes erecta together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fosamax and Tagetes erecta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fosamax and Tagetes erecta?
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 83,495 users)
Tagetes erecta has active ingredients of tagetes.
Interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tagetes erecta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fosamax and Tagetes erectaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Ear pain. ENT doctor seen twice finds nothing I have been on Fosamax many years with a 2-year break. I have been on it almost two years after a 2-year break and 4 months ago started with clogging ears that turned into ear pain.
- I know that citalopram and tramadol interact but don't know about the group together.
- I started taking Fosamax this Tuesday . I take one pill every teo weeks. Tonight I have severe back pain. It is really bad. Lower and upper back . Anyone else experience this? Jane
- I started out with severe osteoporosis in 2007.Thats when I had an upper back fracture. I was given anti-inflammatories, in a short period of time I got a bleeding ulcer from meds , then I was placed on pain pills. I saw a knee surgeon both knees need replaced, I was 56 at the time , surgeon ...
- I had severe hair loss from Fosamax and also change in hair texture (from coarse hair to very silky soft hair). I was on for 7 years when all of this happened to me. Has this happened to anyone else and did your hair texture and new growth come back and how long did it take.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on Eliquis and baby aspirin for artery disease. I had bad muscle pain with statins so I'm no longer taking them. Are any of you battling osteoporosis and heart disease? Do you recommend Fosamax?
- I take Fosamax the generic , I have breast implants , I had my yearly mammogram , they seen white calcifications , now to rule out cancer have to go for a biopcy . I hope that I don't have cancer of course but I hope it isn't the Fosamax either . I've been getting my mammograms since 2012 in the ...
- I have been on alendronate sodium 70 mg since last year. Last month i noticed bald spots on my head. I have long dark hair and i stopped using it when i noticed them. I was wondering if it gets out of my system will my hair come back?
- I have always had low blood pressure 100/60 or less , since taking a generic for fosomax my blood pressure is anywhere from 120/80 to 138/80. Why?
- Judt started taking fosamax mid January for ostroporosis. Now I am developing pain and numbness in mh fingrrs at night. Should I take glucosamine? Could thrir be a nevative interaction takinh both drugs togethef?