Fosamax and Trospium chloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fosamax and Trospium chloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fosamax and Trospium chloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
19 people who take Fosamax, Trospium chloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fosamax and Trospium chloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFosamax and Trospium chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 84,051 users)
Trospium chloride has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Trospium chloride 906 users)
Interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trospium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fosamax and Trospium chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fosamax (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Trospium chloride (trospium chloride) is often used to treat urinary incontinence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fosamax is used in:
- Trospium chloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Ear pain. ENT doctor seen twice finds nothing I have been on Fosamax many years with a 2-year break. I have been on it almost two years after a 2-year break and 4 months ago started with clogging ears that turned into ear pain.
- I know that citalopram and tramadol interact but don't know about the group together.
- I started taking Fosamax this Tuesday . I take one pill every teo weeks. Tonight I have severe back pain. It is really bad. Lower and upper back . Anyone else experience this? Jane
- I started out with severe osteoporosis in 2007.Thats when I had an upper back fracture. I was given anti-inflammatories, in a short period of time I got a bleeding ulcer from meds , then I was placed on pain pills. I saw a knee surgeon both knees need replaced, I was 56 at the time , surgeon ...
- I had severe hair loss from Fosamax and also change in hair texture (from coarse hair to very silky soft hair). I was on for 7 years when all of this happened to me. Has this happened to anyone else and did your hair texture and new growth come back and how long did it take.
User reviews to the study
- I am on Eliquis and baby aspirin for artery disease. I had bad muscle pain with statins so I'm no longer taking them. Are any of you battling osteoporosis and heart disease? Do you recommend Fosamax?
- I take Fosamax the generic , I have breast implants , I had my yearly mammogram , they seen white calcifications , now to rule out cancer have to go for a biopcy . I hope that I don't have cancer of course but I hope it isn't the Fosamax either . I've been getting my mammograms since 2012 in the ...
- I have been on alendronate sodium 70 mg since last year. Last month i noticed bald spots on my head. I have long dark hair and i stopped using it when i noticed them. I was wondering if it gets out of my system will my hair come back?
- I have always had low blood pressure 100/60 or less , since taking a generic for fosomax my blood pressure is anywhere from 120/80 to 138/80. Why?
- Judt started taking fosamax mid January for ostroporosis. Now I am developing pain and numbness in mh fingrrs at night. Should I take glucosamine? Could thrir be a nevative interaction takinh both drugs togethef?