Furosemide and Carvedilol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Furosemide and Carvedilol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Furosemide and Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,820 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
9,820 people who take Furosemide, Carvedilol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Furosemide and Carvedilol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFurosemide and Carvedilol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,166 users)
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,011 users)
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Furosemide and Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Furosemide (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Furosemide is used in:
- Carvedilol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
- have got pacemaker and now experiencing hair loss; can my mix of medications be modified to prevent this.
User reviews to the study
- I am somewhat relieved to know that my hearing loss could be related to taking carvedilol. I have been told that hearing loss is probably due to aging, but there is no history of genetic hearing loss in my mother who died at 94 or my three uncles on my dad's side who were all in their 90's. It ...
- My baby serum ammonia level is 148,127 & 134 age of baby 15day . 3rd day of birth he admitted in nicu dur to hypoglycemia and doctors observed multiple seizer ,they treated with anti convelsent drug , but oxygen support not removed . After the eco findout PDA having 1mm space that why they ...
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...