Garcinia cambogia and Amlodipine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Garcinia cambogia and Amlodipine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Amlodipine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
8 people who take Garcinia cambogia, Amlodipine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Amlodipine?
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 110,392 users)
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amlodipine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Garcinia cambogia and Amlodipinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
- Amlodipine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My husband began taking amlodipine after he had raised blood pressure due to a blocked bladder. Since beginning about 5 weeks ago, he has developed tics which have become quite severe. He dropped the dose to 2.5 mg twice daily. His blood pressure has been consistently around 120/75. Has ...
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- Hi, I was on amlodopine for blood pressure reduction and now have oedema in one leg and cellulitis, which seems to be made worse by the swelling. Getting fed up with it!
- I am 57 yo MaleI just started taking Amlodipine for high blood pressure and i want to continue use of Nugenix for my wowrkouts, any suggestions
- 33 male, Toronto Canada Started taking amlodipine 8 months ago along with Chlorthalidone to treat high blood pressure. Dosage was upped 3 months ago from 1 pill to 1 1/2 pills daily (7.5mg) 2 months later diagnosed with "viral" pleurisy, unable to nail down why fluid is collecting under my ...