Garcinia cambogia and Armour thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Garcinia cambogia and Armour thyroid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Armour thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Garcinia cambogia, Armour thyroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Armour thyroid?
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Armour thyroid has active ingredients of thyroid tablets, usp. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Armour thyroid 4,592 users)
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Armour thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Garcinia cambogia and Armour thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Armour thyroid (thyroid tablets, usp) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
- Armour thyroid is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
- I take verapamil for atrial fibrillation and have a weight problem (not due to that) but would like to try GArcinia Cambogia. Does anyone know of any side effects?
- My 14 yo grandson has developed fairly severe case of PC over the last 8 months. GS, Daughter, and My Mother all have Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobility. I also have an inability to utilize carbs properly which causes severe muscle cramps . We all have a greater than normal need for magnesium. Am ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 68 female, taking armour thyroid for 5 weeks. Since then bowel movements have been scarce, now I can barely have them. I've tried everything from fiber supplements to Miramax to glycerin suppositories. My doctor did a stomach x-ray the other day and saw that there is bowel in my lower ...
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- On this drug for 4 months many side effects. I'm April weakening of legs. May 1 had stroke. Anyone else experienced traumatic issues with armour
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?