Garcinia cambogia and Keppra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Garcinia cambogia and Keppra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Keppra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 369 users)
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Keppra 37,183 users)
On Jan, 28, 2017
1 person who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Keppra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Keppra?
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keppra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
- Keppra is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had epilepsy since i was a young child. i also have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life! i already know that certain drugs can aggravate epilepsy/ cause seizures- but does epilepsy CAUSE drug addiction? is drug addiction more prevalent in epileptics?
- I have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life!
- Hi, I'm interested in hearing if any has problems using Keppra and HUSK (psyllium) together and how do you take them? I want to take HUSK to improve my digestion, irritable bowel syndrome.
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- Hello, I need to know for people with epilepsy who take vimpat is it possible for the psychotic disorder to appear gradually? The person I am talking about is 31 and she is also in the period of depakine withdraw. I don t know if I should take her for psyhiatric treatement or try to reduce ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- how can we control the side effects of Keppra namely ataxia, is there an alternative drug that could control the swelling of the brain,
- I have not started taking the garcinia but am on 225mg of Efexor and would like to know if there are any contra-indications.
- I took FitTeam Fit "sticks" and had the awesome result of no appetite, but after a couple days I felt jittery, my heart was racing and I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. These have caffeine and Garcenia Cambogia (60%HCA). I drink coffee without these problems, so I'm led to believe that ...
- Hi. My son is 21 months has seizures and is taking Kepra. Recently, we had to try Miralax for constipation and can't help but to at least question, could Miralax be making his seizures more frequent and a lot worse? Does anyone have any info that could help us? Thanks
- I have progressive aphasia - speaking impairment, word substitution, difficulty in coming up with words so I can't communicate. Also my handwriting has changed for the worse and I omit letters. I am angry the UCB did not list aphasia as rare. If they would have I would have stopped taking it ...