Garcinia cambogia and Omeprazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Garcinia cambogia and Omeprazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Omeprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 18, 2017
16 people who take Garcinia cambogia, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Omeprazole?
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,658 users)
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omeprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Garcinia cambogia and Omeprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Omeprazole (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
- Omeprazole is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi! 36 year old male, with chronic non bacterial prostatitis, and GERD. Changed my life in six months, new diet, exercises, and lost 40lbs...now weight 159 which is correct BMI :). However, prostatitis has been killing me for 4 months, no answers, no results from antibiotics, alpha blockers, ...
- Any helpful suggestions for reducing fluid retention?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- I started using thrive about 5 months ago. Loved it I lost 30 pounds but in the last couple months I take it for three days and then I have bloody diarrhea, fever, and puking. I had to go to the hospital and get an IV because I was so dehydrated. So I went off thrive for three weeks. I just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- Im started having rls 3 months ago when taking omeprazole. The rls is worse than the ulcer symptoms. I quit Omeprazole but still have rls. Im wondering for how long cause its terrible
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- My sweet husband has taken omeprazole for many years now & some days his breath smells a bit...stale😕 He is diligent about his dental hygiene, brushing everyday & flossing often. He sees the dentist every 6 months too. -I'm feeling frustrated & decided to write about it here to possibly find ...