Garcinia cambogia and Prograf drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Garcinia cambogia and Prograf together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Prograf. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Prograf?
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Prograf has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Prograf 30,103 users)
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prograf and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Garcinia cambogia and Prografa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Prograf (tacrolimus) is often used to treat kidney transplant. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- finasteride and minoxidil any taking together with myfortic and prograf any intraction.
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
- I take verapamil for atrial fibrillation and have a weight problem (not due to that) but would like to try GArcinia Cambogia. Does anyone know of any side effects?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- I have had 3 recent surgeries for bowel obstructions. I started taking Garcicia 6 weeks ago. I am now so sick with diarrhea that I am unable to live my life. I am having so much abdominal and rectal pain that I can not leave my house. I have developed a fever and severe general body aches. ...
- Have been taken this for about a week I see no difference whatsoever in my body actually I feel like I look bigger I'm also having fatigue very frustrating and I also have been walking around two miles to four miles every other day