Garcinia cambogia and Risperdal drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Garcinia cambogia and Risperdal together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Garcinia cambogia and Risperdal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Garcinia cambogia and Risperdal?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGarcinia cambogia and Risperdal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 436 users)
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperdal 78,744 users)
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Risperdal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Garcinia cambogia and Risperdala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Risperdal (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
- I've been on risperidone since 2014. I'm 47 now. I have had a massive increase in severe excessive sweating in the last year and a half. It is extremely uncomfortable and unsightly. I have also had problems, extensively, with sleeping 4-5 days in a row getting up to only to eat or use the ...
- Does anyone else experience worse pain at night? My tongue swells up and is very painful. The white patches are worse at night and when I first wake up. I wake up from the pain almost every night.
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- I've been on risperdal for over 2years and I've had a personality change for sure. I'm tapering off now.
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...