Genvoya and Indian frankincense drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Genvoya and Indian frankincense together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Genvoya and Indian frankincense. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Genvoya and Indian frankincense?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGenvoya and Indian frankincense from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Genvoya has active ingredients of cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir alafenamide fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Genvoya 359 users)
Indian frankincense has active ingredients of indian frankincense. (latest outcomes from Indian frankincense 6 users)
Interactions between Genvoya and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indian frankincense and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Genvoya and Indian frankincensea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Genvoya (cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir alafenamide fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Indian frankincense (indian frankincense) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking genvoya for over 6 months I'm undetectable, 32 yr old, Hispanic male. I notice huge amount of weight gained.
- Taken off Genvoya because of bad Rash, Rash is still causing problems after 2 months of not taking medication.