Geodon and Acetaminophen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Geodon and Acetaminophen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Geodon and Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 162 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
162 people who take Geodon, Acetaminophen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Geodon and Acetaminophen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGeodon and Acetaminophen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Geodon has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Geodon 18,010 users)
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,318 users)
Interactions between Geodon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Geodon and Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Geodon is used in:
- Acetaminophen is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
- I ALWAYS JUST FEEL COMPLETELY ROTTEN FROM ALL MY BODY PAIN & EVEN .45mg MORPHINE DAILY DOES NOT EVEN GET NEAR EASING ANY PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I've been on geodon for 3 days and im having heart palpitations. Does the mean I have to stop taking it? It is working for me and I want to keep taking it.
- Looking for success stories from persons who use geodon and also those who take geodon and viibryd together.
- My son is acutely psychotic after the death of his brother on 2/6/17. His brother and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver. They have been tried doxepin (that worked but made him sleepy) side effects that usually wear off after all he is exhausted from not sleeping. They switched him to ...
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.