Geodon and Adderall 10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Geodon and Adderall 10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Geodon and Adderall 10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 04, 2017
84 people who take Geodon, Adderall 10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Geodon and Adderall 10?
Geodon has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Geodon 17,824 users)
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,069 users)
Interactions between Geodon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall 10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Geodon and Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Geodon is used in:
- Adderall 10 is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- Just a lot of upper discomfort a little pain and anixity
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I've been on geodon for 3 days and im having heart palpitations. Does the mean I have to stop taking it? It is working for me and I want to keep taking it.
- Looking for success stories from persons who use geodon and also those who take geodon and viibryd together.
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
- My son is acutely psychotic after the death of his brother on 2/6/17. His brother and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver. They have been tried doxepin (that worked but made him sleepy) side effects that usually wear off after all he is exhausted from not sleeping. They switched him to ...
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...