Ginkgo biloba and Ashwagandha drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ginkgo biloba and Ashwagandha together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ginkgo biloba and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 12, 2017
2 people who take Ginkgo biloba, Ashwagandha are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ginkgo biloba and Ashwagandha?
Ginkgo biloba has active ingredients of ginkgo. It is often used in memory loss. (latest outcomes from Ginkgo biloba 1,276 users)
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. It is often used in generalized anxiety disorder. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 106 users)
Interactions between Ginkgo biloba and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ashwagandha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ginkgo biloba and Ashwagandhaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) is often used to treat memory loss. Ashwagandha (ashwagandha) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ginkgo biloba is used in:
- Ashwagandha is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Anybody have any experience with this supplement?
- Do you know of many people who are doing this? Have you any testimonials?
- Don't know
- I take Valproate Sodium 450 mg daily. Ihad no epileptic attact for 20 years.
- Hi All, just wondering if there is anyone here who has experienced breast tissue tenderness after taking Ashwagandha? I've been taking the capsules (600 mg ) once a day for a week now and have been having a lot of tenderness, the kinds that occurs pre-menstrually (and nope, i am not ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I have been taking 20 mg Paxil for years now for anxiety and panic and it has been helpful. I am now entering menopause and am having hot flashes, insomnia and my anxiety has ramped up a bit. I just purchased some Ashwaghanda 62.5 mg but I got nervous when I read the side of the bottle ...
- Hi am 33 yrs old male m bipolar trying to stabilize my mood naturally but it's too hard.. hope I get support from this group
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...
- I've been prescribed Venlafaxine 37.5 twice a day. Been struggling for about 8 weeks and still feel nauseous particularly in the morning after it. Now I've started Ashwagandha after reading successful stories about it. Just took 400 mg last night to help with sleep for first time. Not sure what ...
- Hello, I am actually joining on behalf of my father who is considering taking Ginkgo Biloba while he is on Xarelto. I just want to chat with a few people here to find out their experiences taking both at the same time so we can decide if this is something he should try. Any advice/comments you ...