Ginseng and Gleevec drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Ginseng and Gleevec together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ginseng and Gleevec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ginseng and Gleevec?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGinseng and Gleevec from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. (latest outcomes from Ginseng 171 users)
Gleevec has active ingredients of imatinib mesylate. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Gleevec 26,410 users)
Interactions between Ginseng and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gleevec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ginseng and Gleeveca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ginseng (ginseng, american) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Gleevec (imatinib mesylate) is often used to treat chronic myeloid leukaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi ! I am new to this site. I use to follow CML talk - but think that is gone now. Question : I have been on Gleevec - CML diagnosed in 2007. I have been very fortunate, to be None Detected in PCR test since 2008 Being 63 yrs old now - I am 9 yrs on Gleevec 400mgs daily . I have ...
- My creatine level fluctuates between 1.3 and 1.5 with spikes up to 1.8
- Hi all, My brother is taking Gleevec for CML treatment and when we observed his platelet count has increased to 735000 in last one month. Anyone else having this kind of issue Regards
User reviews to the study
- Just filled Xifaxan i have been on gleevec 12 years woried I hace alot of bad bacteria in my stomach they done a hydrogen air test where i had to send in 12 breath tubes. It came back positive for bad bacteria .does anyone else have this I have had bloating over a year . But i dont have IBS-D ...
- I live in Australia and looking for a multivitamin that does not interact with Glivec. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 66 yo female on Gleevec 400 mg 10 years for treatment of GIST and just found out my pancreas enzymes are elevated, maybe chronic pancreatitis. Any comments?
- Hi all, does anyone know from experience what a cml patient can take for shingles who is on gleevec?! Thanks 😀
- Can you take korean ginseng with the ocassional diazipan? My wife wants to take 2000mg of ginseng a day & ocassional diazipan when really stressed. Is this ok? Anyone do this? Any issues?