Gliclazide and Januvia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Gliclazide and Januvia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gliclazide and Januvia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 430 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
430 people who take Gliclazide, Januvia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Gliclazide and Januvia?
Gliclazide has active ingredients of gliclazide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Gliclazide 9,038 users)
Januvia has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Januvia 41,075 users)
Interactions between Gliclazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Januvia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gliclazide and Januviaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Gliclazide (gliclazide) is often used to treat diabetes. Januvia (sitagliptin phosphate) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Gliclazide is used in:
- Januvia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Januvia has been burning my skin for about 3-4 weeks. I take it for my diabetes.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just started Januvia. Was getting dizzy after taking it, then saw colored lights and got terrible pain in left side of neck and back of my head.
- I'm two weeks into starting Farxiga 10mg and I got the shock of my life when I couldn't get it up with my partner. Embarrassing much but more concerning that we now have this to worry about too. How have others coped with this?
- My glomerular filtration rate has decreased because taking januvia 100 MG. Will lowering the dose to only 50 MG is a good choice or just stopping januvia all together is the best
- hello..I am female and over 60 have been taking half a gliclazide along with alogliptin daily for diabetes.i have had steady hair loss for nearly 2 years telogen effluvium..have changed statins as well to Crestor v. recently..its depressing losing hair especially when I have always had thick ...
- Since there appears to be a high correlation with hypothyroidism and osteoporosis, .does anyone know if medicines used to treat these should be stopped along with Januvia?