Glipizide and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Glipizide and Apple cider vinegar together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glipizide and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
3 people who take Glipizide, Apple cider vinegar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glipizide and Apple cider vinegar?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlipizide and Apple cider vinegar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glipizide has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glipizide 37,467 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 191 users)
Interactions between Glipizide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glipizide and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used to treat diabetes. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Glipizide is used in:
- Apple cider vinegar is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- I want to know if I can take Tylenol after taken lisinopril 2 hours earlier.
User reviews to the study
- I take lasix and 40 meq of potassium chloride. I am concerned if I take apple cider vinegar, Which could increase my potassium to unsafe levels.
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...
- Found out in Jan that I was a diabetic & have high blood pressure. Taking Metformin & Glipizide & Linsinopril. Blood pressure has increased in the past month. Doctor increased bp meds. anyone else have throuble & what did you do ?
- I am new to the group and experiencing a lot of breathlessness. I alsi take Glipzide daily for diabetes type 2. I also have COPD which keeps me concerned.
- I am taking 20mg Adderall.. I want to start the Apple cider vinegar diet but I can't seem to find info on the effects it will have on my meds.. can someone please tell me if it will help or hurt the effectiveness of Adderall?