Glipizide and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Glipizide and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glipizide and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glipizide and Grapefruit?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlipizide and Grapefruit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glipizide has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glipizide 37,467 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 189 users)
Interactions between Glipizide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glipizide and Grapefruita b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used to treat diabetes. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- I want to know if I can take Tylenol after taken lisinopril 2 hours earlier.
- having a fatty liver and now experiencing upper belly pain in right quadrant, no gall bladder....past pancreatitis from gall bladder
- I don't want to go into a long story but as short as possible. I went to see a diabetic specialist and she started off by asking if I had a pneumonia shot and I said no. She proceeded to tell me that "everyone that comes into her office gets one". After that we discussed options to bring down my ...
- 67 year old male with high blood sugar issues since age 50. Now on meds for it and high blood pressure. I have two stents, had one heart attack, one AAA, and four TIAs. I'm not as physically active as I should be but do get some.
User reviews to the study
- Found out in Jan that I was a diabetic & have high blood pressure. Taking Metformin & Glipizide & Linsinopril. Blood pressure has increased in the past month. Doctor increased bp meds. anyone else have throuble & what did you do ?
- I am new to the group and experiencing a lot of breathlessness. I alsi take Glipzide daily for diabetes type 2. I also have COPD which keeps me concerned.
- My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...
- Mother 90 year old started taking glipizide and within 2 weeks admitted to hospital with jaundice and diagnosed with bile duct obstruction.
- I was suffering from intense leg pain--intense burning sensation--and sore feet that felt as if they were bruised which made walking extremely painful. I quit glipizide, and the pain is gone. I cannot tolerate glipizide.