Glipizide and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Glipizide and Grapefruit together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glipizide and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Glipizide has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glipizide 34,149 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 170 users)
On Jan, 24, 2017
4 people who take Glipizide, Grapefruit are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Glipizide and Grapefruit?
Interactions between Glipizide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used to treat diabetes. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Glipizide is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- I want to know if I can take Tylenol after taken lisinopril 2 hours earlier.
- having a fatty liver and now experiencing upper belly pain in right quadrant, no gall bladder....past pancreatitis from gall bladder
- I don't want to go into a long story but as short as possible. I went to see a diabetic specialist and she started off by asking if I had a pneumonia shot and I said no. She proceeded to tell me that "everyone that comes into her office gets one". After that we discussed options to bring down my ...
- 67 year old male with high blood sugar issues since age 50. Now on meds for it and high blood pressure. I have two stents, had one heart attack, one AAA, and four TIAs. I'm not as physically active as I should be but do get some.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Mother 90 year old started taking glipizide and within 2 weeks admitted to hospital with jaundice and diagnosed with bile duct obstruction.
- I was suffering from intense leg pain--intense burning sensation--and sore feet that felt as if they were bruised which made walking extremely painful. I quit glipizide, and the pain is gone. I cannot tolerate glipizide.
- I am 62 and have notice my hair is getting thinner, and about a year ago i noticed i have about one third the hair on my head i used to after taking glipazide. the hair on my legs is basically gone, i grow more hair on my upper lip and face than ever, and the hair in my armpits is nearly gone. ...
- I was on glipazide only for 4-6 weeks after about 3 weeks my thumb went numb feels like when the dentist numbs your mouth. I have been off of it for about 3 weeks now and my thumb is still numb and I have concerns about it not going away as I just gut a small cut on it. What does it go numb and ...
- I was taken off Metformin because of Chronic Kidney Damage and put on Glipizide for Diabetes. It seems that my Psoriasis on my scalp and ears if much worse since I have been taking it for about a year. Any body else having this?