Glipizide and Omeprazole magnesium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glipizide and Omeprazole magnesium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glipizide and Omeprazole magnesium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
17 people who take Glipizide, Omeprazole magnesium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glipizide and Omeprazole magnesium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlipizide and Omeprazole magnesium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glipizide has active ingredients of glipizide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glipizide 37,468 users)
Omeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of omeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole magnesium 1,545 users)
Interactions between Glipizide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Omeprazole magnesium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glipizide and Omeprazole magnesiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glipizide (glipizide) is often used to treat diabetes. Omeprazole magnesium (omeprazole magnesium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Glipizide is used in:
- Omeprazole magnesium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- I want to know if I can take Tylenol after taken lisinopril 2 hours earlier.
- having a fatty liver and now experiencing upper belly pain in right quadrant, no gall bladder....past pancreatitis from gall bladder
- I don't want to go into a long story but as short as possible. I went to see a diabetic specialist and she started off by asking if I had a pneumonia shot and I said no. She proceeded to tell me that "everyone that comes into her office gets one". After that we discussed options to bring down my ...
- migraines come on fast and last a few days. Getting to the point I can't function.
User reviews to the study
- Found out in Jan that I was a diabetic & have high blood pressure. Taking Metformin & Glipizide & Linsinopril. Blood pressure has increased in the past month. Doctor increased bp meds. anyone else have throuble & what did you do ?
- I am new to the group and experiencing a lot of breathlessness. I alsi take Glipzide daily for diabetes type 2. I also have COPD which keeps me concerned.
- Mother 90 year old started taking glipizide and within 2 weeks admitted to hospital with jaundice and diagnosed with bile duct obstruction.
- I took 20-40 mg Omprezalole for about 2 months and am loosing large amounts of hair. I stopped taking 3 days ago but hair is still falling out. At this rate, I'll have none! Is hair loss reversible after taking this drug?
- I was suffering from intense leg pain--intense burning sensation--and sore feet that felt as if they were bruised which made walking extremely painful. I quit glipizide, and the pain is gone. I cannot tolerate glipizide.