Glyburide and Ellence drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Glyburide and Ellence together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glyburide and Ellence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glyburide and Ellence?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlyburide and Ellence from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glyburide has active ingredients of glyburide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide 32,081 users)
Ellence has active ingredients of epirubicin hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ellence 386 users)
Interactions between Glyburide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ellence and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glyburide and Ellencea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glyburide (glyburide) is often used to treat diabetes. Ellence (epirubicin hydrochloride) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- For years my mom took Glyburide for diabetes. She was also on lasix due to the fluid retention that we thought was caused by the high blood pressure. The lasix would interrupt her sleep at night and caused her to have UTDs (from multiple bathroom trips). I took her to Dr. Frederico Maese (Red ...
- I've been a diabetic for about 14 years. I've been on Metformin, Janumet, and now, metformin and Glyburide. The Glyburide works beautifully, except for the fact that I am gaining a lot of weight. I am in despair. My doctor wants me to lose weight and I am eating very little, but still ...
- i am 46, taking glyboride and metformin along with high blood pressure medicine, i work out and read so many articles about trt,asked my doctor and he said no to trt.asked my friend doctor who shows up at the gym often, he said no to trt. My friends into body building and use shots so with them ...
- I am 56 yr old male.put on metformin 55 mg.June 2014 and Glybuide 5 mg.Jan.2015.I have no sex drive.Had some Blood Vessel issues to.Also Epidyitmitis Ive had 30 yrs.high Blood pressure.Type 2 Diabetic since august 2013.sugar level was 700 when hospitilized
- Hi, I have had hair loss mostly from Ivocana, but am taking glyburide again but found out it does the same as Metformin and Ivocana with regards to hair loss. Is there anything that helps blood sugars since none of these are working and bad side effects?