Glyburide and Levemir drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glyburide and Levemir together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glyburide and Levemir. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 107 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
107 people who take Glyburide, Levemir are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glyburide and Levemir?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlyburide and Levemir from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glyburide has active ingredients of glyburide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide 32,081 users)
Levemir has active ingredients of insulin detemir. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Levemir 9,470 users)
Interactions between Glyburide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levemir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glyburide and Levemira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glyburide (glyburide) is often used to treat diabetes. Levemir (insulin detemir) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Glyburide is used in:
- Levemir is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking levemire a few months ago, I also take Methadone, since I started the Levemire I have been showing positive for barbiturates on my drug screens. I also take Novolin R and Benadryl. Do you have any idea why I am showing positive on my drug screens?
User reviews to the study
- I take levemer and suffer chronic vaginal yeast. So bad, I have had to take a diflucan ever week because that's when it starts back. I a miserable!
- I have rash all over and itch all night and day. Been on Levemir 4 months now. Doctors don't believe it's from Levemir. Can any one help me? Tom.
- Hi, my name is Reggie I take 40 units of levermir every night at bedtime. I'm 74 years old. I have been taking it for about 3 months. My allergy dr and Endo tell me it won't cause sinus congestion . I have been on antibiotics for two weeks. My congestion is constant but did clear up and came ...
- For years my mom took Glyburide for diabetes. She was also on lasix due to the fluid retention that we thought was caused by the high blood pressure. The lasix would interrupt her sleep at night and caused her to have UTDs (from multiple bathroom trips). I took her to Dr. Frederico Maese (Red ...
- Been on Levemir for 3 years and joint pain has gone from bad to crippling in that time . I can't walk for more than 5 minutes now .