Glyburide and Levemir drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glyburide and Levemir together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glyburide and Levemir. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 101 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
101 people who take Glyburide, Levemir are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Glyburide and Levemir?
Glyburide has active ingredients of glyburide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide 31,788 users)
Levemir has active ingredients of insulin detemir. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Levemir 8,592 users)
Interactions between Glyburide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levemir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glyburide and Levemira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glyburide (glyburide) is often used to treat diabetes. Levemir (insulin detemir) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Glyburide is used in:
- Levemir is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have rash all over and itch all night and day. Been on Levemir 4 months now. Doctors don't believe it's from Levemir. Can any one help me? Tom.
- Hi, my name is Reggie I take 40 units of levermir every night at bedtime. I'm 74 years old. I have been taking it for about 3 months. My allergy dr and Endo tell me it won't cause sinus congestion . I have been on antibiotics for two weeks. My congestion is constant but did clear up and came ...
- For years my mom took Glyburide for diabetes. She was also on lasix due to the fluid retention that we thought was caused by the high blood pressure. The lasix would interrupt her sleep at night and caused her to have UTDs (from multiple bathroom trips). I took her to Dr. Frederico Maese (Red ...
- Been on Levemir for 3 years and joint pain has gone from bad to crippling in that time . I can't walk for more than 5 minutes now .
- Hi, I am 62 years old female. I took 1 year Lantus shot. Weight gain uncontrolled. I change to Levemir for over a one month, the heart rate goes up to 95 to 100 while sitting. Does anyone has similar situation? Thanks.