Glycolax and Clarinex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glycolax and Clarinex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glycolax and Clarinex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
6 people who take Glycolax, Clarinex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Glycolax and Clarinex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlycolax and Clarinex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glycolax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. (latest outcomes from Glycolax 979 users)
Clarinex has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Clarinex 5,388 users)
Interactions between Glycolax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clarinex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glycolax and Clarinexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glycolax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Clarinex (desloratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I'm miserable 😭 I'm only 16 and I just discovered that this is my embarrassing problem that I deal with everyday no matter what I do😩😭 please please help me. God bless you all