Gum weed and Diamox drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gum weed and Diamox together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gum weed and Diamox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Gum weed and Diamox?
Gum weed has active ingredients of gumweed.
Diamox has active ingredients of acetazolamide. It is often used in pseudotumor cerebri. (latest outcomes from Diamox 2,889 users)
Interactions between Gum weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diamox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gum weed and Diamoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Curious if anyone has experienced hiccups but not until after stopping Diamox? If so, how long did they last?
- how serious are mouth ulcers
You may be interested in these reviews
- Il m'est préconisé un traitement de Diamox à la suite d'un problème oculaire consécutif à une opération de cataracte (oedeme). Or, j'ai été opéré de la prostate (adénome) il y a un mois. Ai-je un risque à rendre le Diamox?
- Hello everyone! I'm 33 years old and was just put on diamox last month for my debilitating migraines. I'm on 1000mg in am then 500mg at night. Other than the tingling/no appetite ( which I'm ok with ha) my period is 5 days late and usually pretty on time. 4 pregnancy test are negative and have ...
- Hello, Ive been on Diamox for 12 days with fantastic results for Idiopathic intracranial hypertension EXCEPT ive been gaining weight like crazy. Perhaps a pound per day. Im really worried, as Ive been exercising 45 mins per day and should be losing weight. Any suggestions? Joy
- My 8 year old within 16 hours started walking funny and within 36 hours could not walk from a overdise if diamox prescribed by a specialist. 6 weeks later of being in hospital we have her in a crutch walking but still very unsteady
- Hi im very glad this group exists..i now know that I'm not in this alone becuz im about ready to discontinue this medication. Im taking for possible psuedotumor😡