Gum weed and Durezol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gum weed and Durezol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gum weed and Durezol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Gum weed has active ingredients of gumweed.
Durezol has active ingredients of difluprednate. It is often used in uveitis. (latest outcomes from Durezol 775 users)
On Feb, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Gum weed and Durezol?
Interactions between Gum weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Durezol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- First incident with Uveitis 7/16 - treated 24 hr dilation & Durezol 4xday/1wk, taper by -1drop/day every 4 days (itchy skin rash torso and arms started with 1st day dose tapered) Dx'd SLE '04, Ankylosing Spondylitis '08, Sjogrens '11, Fibro '15
- I had cataract surgery on 6/7 and have been using durezol eye drops since then. I began having nausea and constipation on 6/16, continuing through today, 6/18, The nausea is worst after eating. Should I call my doctor?
- I have been using Durezol for eye inflammation for 6 months and have gradually noticed my eye lid drooping. Entire opening seems to be getting smaller. Will my return to normal once I stop the drops? I am in the process of decreasing the dosage to stop the medication.
- I have been taking durezol for nearly 6 weeks. As time goes by I have increasingly bad insomnia - the feeling of being hyper, alert but not jittery like caffeine side effects. I'm interested in anyone else out there who has had a similar side effect from durezol.
- Began taking Durezol after cataract surgery and am experiencing palpitations, rapid heart beat. Want to know if others have problem and background of Durezol use. Thanks.,