Gum weed and Durezol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gum weed and Durezol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gum weed and Durezol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Gum weed and Durezol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGum weed and Durezol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gum weed has active ingredients of gumweed.
Durezol has active ingredients of difluprednate. It is often used in uveitis. (latest outcomes from Durezol 960 users)
Interactions between Gum weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Durezol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gum weed and Durezola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...
- I take Durezol for Uveitus (eye disorder), chronically. My throat has been sore for the past 4 months and my doctor says that my throat is severely chapped. It's driving me crazy. I am wondering if the two are related. I'm a RN.
- First incident with Uveitis 7/16 - treated 24 hr dilation & Durezol 4xday/1wk, taper by -1drop/day every 4 days (itchy skin rash torso and arms started with 1st day dose tapered) Dx'd SLE '04, Ankylosing Spondylitis '08, Sjogrens '11, Fibro '15
- I had cataract surgery on 6/7 and have been using durezol eye drops since then. I began having nausea and constipation on 6/16, continuing through today, 6/18, The nausea is worst after eating. Should I call my doctor?
- I have been using Durezol for eye inflammation for 6 months and have gradually noticed my eye lid drooping. Entire opening seems to be getting smaller. Will my return to normal once I stop the drops? I am in the process of decreasing the dosage to stop the medication.