Hempseed and Flax lignans drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hempseed and Flax lignans together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hempseed and Flax lignans. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Hempseed and Flax lignans?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHempseed and Flax lignans from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hempseed has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Hempseed 2 users)
Flax lignans has active ingredients of flaxseed. (latest outcomes from Flax lignans 2 users)
Interactions between Hempseed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flax lignans and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hempseed and Flax lignansa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hempseed (marijuana) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Flax lignans (flaxseed) is often used to treat blood cholesterol decreased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi people, quick question. I've recently been firmly diagnosed with Bell's palsy, but possible Ramsay Hunt syndrome due to what I was experiencing before the palsy. I work a high profile job (hence the stress) and wonder if hemp seed might help alleviate the symptoms. I'm happy to give it a ...
User reviews to the study
- I want to try hemp oil capsules for fibromyalgia pain but on warfarin anyone got any experience with this mixes thank you
- Iget frequent bladder infections and purchased D-Mannose for that purpose. I also use CBD (part of marijuana) for another issue. Has anyone else used both D-Mannose & cannabis? Did you have any reactions. I seem to have a problem especially if I use regular cannabis with THC & CBD along ...
- Hi, i am 35 and taking warfarin since âge 19. I am desparately seeking alternatives. I am eating hempseeds but know i am limited to what i can change ........ Joining to Group group to find healthier alternatives