Hempseed and Megace drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hempseed and Megace together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hempseed and Megace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hempseed and Megace?
Hempseed has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Hempseed 2 users)
Megace has active ingredients of megestrol acetate. It is often used in appetite - decreased. (latest outcomes from Megace 7,840 users)
Interactions between Hempseed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Megace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hempseed and Megacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hempseed (marijuana) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Megace (megestrol acetate) is often used to treat appetite - decreased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- On menace for over 10 years, but at age 40 started getting a vesicular rash.
- Hi people, quick question. I've recently been firmly diagnosed with Bell's palsy, but possible Ramsay Hunt syndrome due to what I was experiencing before the palsy. I work a high profile job (hence the stress) and wonder if hemp seed might help alleviate the symptoms. I'm happy to give it a ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I want to try hemp oil capsules for fibromyalgia pain but on warfarin anyone got any experience with this mixes thank you
- Does anyone take Biotin and Megestrol together? I am trying to regrow my hair after chemo and hoping the Biotin will help. If so, have you have any adverse side effects?
- Iget frequent bladder infections and purchased D-Mannose for that purpose. I also use CBD (part of marijuana) for another issue. Has anyone else used both D-Mannose & cannabis? Did you have any reactions. I seem to have a problem especially if I use regular cannabis with THC & CBD along ...
- I have microprolactinoma as well endometrial hyperlasia with athypia, hence on both cabergoline and megace. Ttc as well after the hyperlasia subsides. Want to know everyones experience with these meds
- Hi, i am 35 and taking warfarin since âge 19. I am desparately seeking alternatives. I am eating hempseeds but know i am limited to what i can change ........ Joining to Group group to find healthier alternatives