Herceptin and Letrozole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Herceptin and Letrozole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Herceptin and Letrozole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 276 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
276 people who take Herceptin, Letrozole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Herceptin and Letrozole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHerceptin and Letrozole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Herceptin has active ingredients of trastuzumab. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Herceptin 20,121 users)
Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 7,659 users)
Interactions between Herceptin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Letrozole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Herceptin and Letrozolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Herceptin (trastuzumab) is often used to treat breast cancer. Letrozole (letrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Herceptin is used in:
- Letrozole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Letrozole for 4 years. Nerve pain. Tingling in feet and lower legs. Sometimes arms Had bc on 2010/2011
- Would like to hear from anyone on any AI for Estrogen positive breast cancer. I am not sure which AI to try.
- Does anyone know why Herceptin is associated with muscle cramps? What can I do for it?
- i am taking a combination of letrozole and ibrance, and have heartburn?
- My naturopath says berberine mimics Metformin. I am currently in drug trial using Herceptin in low expressing HER2. I wonder if taking berberine would disqualify me from the trial. Any ideas?
User reviews to the study
- After chemo I was scheduled for 17 rounds of herceptin, only made it to 14. It attacked all my joints. I looked like a 90 year old trying to get out of a chair. All the doctors and nurses said it could not be the herceptin. This was 2011. Since then, I have had a nerve removed from my right ...
- On Letrozole for your months and was diagnosed yesterday with CTS. I wondered what treatments had worked for other members of the group. Any advice would be very welcome Sharon
- Hi there, I wonder if anyone who took herceptin has been diagnosed with osteoporosis? I have just been diagnosed and prescribed Fosamax by my primary care physician. I have not started the medication yet until I see my oncologist for my three month checkup.
- Has anyone found how to deal with them? Oncologist told me not caused by Herceptin but I have had them since starting this med
- 1 month of Letrozole. Just started my experiencing terribly painful itching and pointed pain on left shoulder and arm. Hydrocortisone 1% or 2.5% do not help. Have resorted to ice packs when it wakes me in middle of night. Any advice?