Herceptin and Letrozole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Herceptin and Letrozole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Herceptin and Letrozole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 269 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
269 people who take Herceptin, Letrozole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Herceptin and Letrozole?
Herceptin has active ingredients of trastuzumab. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Herceptin 19,665 users)
Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 6,948 users)
Interactions between Herceptin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Letrozole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Herceptin and Letrozolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Herceptin (trastuzumab) is often used to treat breast cancer. Letrozole (letrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Herceptin is used in:
- Letrozole is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Would like to hear from anyone on any AI for Estrogen positive breast cancer. I am not sure which AI to try.
- Does anyone know why Herceptin is associated with muscle cramps? What can I do for it?
- i am taking a combination of letrozole and ibrance, and have heartburn?
- My naturopath says berberine mimics Metformin. I am currently in drug trial using Herceptin in low expressing HER2. I wonder if taking berberine would disqualify me from the trial. Any ideas?
- I would like to take Garcinia Cambogia to assist in my weight loss program.
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Letrozole for your months and was diagnosed yesterday with CTS. I wondered what treatments had worked for other members of the group. Any advice would be very welcome Sharon
- Hi there, I wonder if anyone who took herceptin has been diagnosed with osteoporosis? I have just been diagnosed and prescribed Fosamax by my primary care physician. I have not started the medication yet until I see my oncologist for my three month checkup.
- Has anyone found how to deal with them? Oncologist told me not caused by Herceptin but I have had them since starting this med
- 1 month of Letrozole. Just started my experiencing terribly painful itching and pointed pain on left shoulder and arm. Hydrocortisone 1% or 2.5% do not help. Have resorted to ice packs when it wakes me in middle of night. Any advice?
- Hi. I'm taking herceptin every 3 weeks since Oct. I recently (about 1 month ago) started itching and scratching my face, eyelids and eyebrow area something fierce. I don't see a rash, and my pcp told me it was due to allergies. I've never had allergies in my life! I've finished with the nasty ...