Humira and Advil congestion relief drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Humira and Advil congestion relief together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Humira and Advil congestion relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
1 person who takes Humira, Advil congestion relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Humira and Advil congestion relief?
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,598 users)
Advil congestion relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 729 users)
Interactions between Humira and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil congestion relief and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Humira and Advil congestion reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Advil congestion relief (ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Humira is used in:
- Advil congestion relief is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Taking humira and it works well. Need a hip replacement due to arthritis and will have to stop the humira. Has anyone done the same??? How did it go?? I am a 67 year old female
- I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
- I have Factor 5 Leiden.....would like to start humira for psoriasis. Can humira have an adverse effect on Factor 5 and diabeties.
- Can Humira or any immunosuppressive drug cause genital herpes as a side effect? I realize it probably makes us more susceptible if we've been exposed. But can it be caused by immunosuppressives?
- I am new to Humira, 38 year old female. I have gone through the starter pack, one follow dose and I am due for my next dose today. My concerns are I am feeling very tired, shortness of breath and just started week ago diarrhea.....anyone have these symptoms and do they get better or go away or ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi , :) I am currently on humira and found out that a CBD might be beneficial for my Crohn's disease. I want to know if there are any drug interactions while on both. Thanks Sammy
- Just noticed pain in right jaw. At first I'm thinking it's tooth issue. But I just went to the dentist a few weeks back and I was fine. And X-rays were taken. So I may or may not rule this out. I don't think I have root canal symptoms but also never had one. Then I thought what else could it be ...
- I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
- I hope I am not the only person to address this issue. I think that Humira reduces the body's ability to clean up mutated cells which result in CML. I don't think Humira causes CML. Anyone with a history of anemia, bone pain and night sweats should consider having a biopsy done to see if there ...
- Started on Humira 6 weeks ago and had a nose bleed yesterday that lasted a half hour. Any one experienc d this and how frequent. Thanks in advance.