Hydrea and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Hydrea and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydrea and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
1 person who takes Hydrea, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hydrea and Alcohol?
Hydrea has active ingredients of hydroxyurea. It is often used in polycythemia vera. (latest outcomes from Hydrea 4,563 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Interactions between Hydrea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydrea and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydrea (hydroxyurea) is often used to treat chronic myeloid leukaemia. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydrea is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Heavy legs, numb feet, better in AM and worsens during day and abates a bit in the evening. Was taking 500 mg daily, now 3x weakly, but tapering off a bit now because Hb and WBC less than optimal at present. Symptoms abating slightly on lower dosage. Also severe cramps in AM.
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- does anyone else take both these medications?
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- I statrted cbd .in hopes to not have to take hydrea anymore I have high platlets and have webt down with hydrea but do not want to take thus ned no more!!
- taking 500 mg a day if Hydroxyurea for high platelet count. Platelet count now normal but I put on 25 lbs in 5 months. Anyone having similar problems?
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- I'm taking hydrea in cranberry pill. Have kidney problems with hydrea does any one else have this.and are you having any side effects?