Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Baclofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Baclofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 358 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 11, 2017
358 people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Baclofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Baclofen?
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen 11,897 users)
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
Interactions between Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen is used in:
- Baclofen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- I have gastroparesis and I have chronic pain issues, so I take hydrocodone 7.5/325. The last few days I have felt like something was stuck in my throat. This morning it is better, but still there. I am in so much pain, but I am afraid to take a pain pill cuz I don't want it to hurt me even more ...
- I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
- I want to know which is the best medication for sciatic pain. I was on Robaxin but now Workers Comp took it away and gave me Baclofen. Doesn't work as well for me and is giving me blurry vision. Is Baclofen even good for sciatic pain?
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I tested positive for Cocaine when I don't use Cocaine. Anybody else on Baclofin also test falsely for Cocaine?
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- Hi--I have been taking Baclofen for two months & my hair is falling out. I am also having a lot of head sores--is anyone else having the same problems.
- I have m.s. and commenced baclofen for back muscle spasms. Been taking 30mgs daily and have now developed an extremely large bruise down my left leg ! Could this be caused by the drug? It's painful and very unsightly and I'm worried !!