Hydrocodone compound and Mucinex d drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hydrocodone compound and Mucinex d together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydrocodone compound and Mucinex d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Hydrocodone compound and Mucinex d?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHydrocodone compound and Mucinex d from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hydrocodone compound has active ingredients of homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone compound 470 users)
Mucinex d has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion. (latest outcomes from Mucinex d 969 users)
Interactions between Hydrocodone compound and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mucinex d and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydrocodone compound and Mucinex da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone compound (homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Mucinex d (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat sinus congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hello all, I just had surgery on my right knee yesterday for bilateral meniscus tears. I am taking Demerol for the pain but it is not working very well. If this doesn't work for the pain, can I take Vicodin with Demerol or is that a no no? I have much about this online but I wanted to here ...