Hydrocodone compound and Reglan drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hydrocodone compound and Reglan together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydrocodone compound and Reglan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Hydrocodone compound and Reglan?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHydrocodone compound and Reglan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hydrocodone compound has active ingredients of homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone compound 470 users)
Reglan has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroparesis. (latest outcomes from Reglan 24,053 users)
Interactions between Hydrocodone compound and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reglan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydrocodone compound and Reglana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone compound (homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Reglan (metoclopramide hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I'm a work in progress. Three years of stomach problems, just finishing out my diagnosis of cycling vomiting syndrome.
- Hello all, I just had surgery on my right knee yesterday for bilateral meniscus tears. I am taking Demerol for the pain but it is not working very well. If this doesn't work for the pain, can I take Vicodin with Demerol or is that a no no? I have much about this online but I wanted to here ...
- Hello. I was on Reglan for a number of years and developed Spasmodic Dysphonia. My GI took me off but the dysphonia never went away. Interested in hearing other's experiences and how you cope.
- Last Wed. I felt like I was going crazy. I had no control of my mind and i was vomiting too. I temples feel wore out, like my brain is working on double time. Has anyone gone through this and what did you do to feel better?
- My Son is 6 yrs old and develpmentally delayed I took Reglan during my pregnancy and he was on it as a infant could this be the cause of his delays?