Hydromorphone hydrochloride and Thorazine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride and Thorazine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydromorphone hydrochloride and Thorazine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
3 people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Thorazine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hydromorphone hydrochloride and Thorazine?
Hydromorphone hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydromorphone hydrochloride 1,872 users)
Thorazine has active ingredients of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Thorazine 2,812 users)
Interactions between Hydromorphone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Thorazine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydromorphone hydrochloride and Thorazinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydromorphone hydrochloride (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Thorazine (chlorpromazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hiccups. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride is used in:
- Thorazine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
You may be interested in these reviews
- Had terrible reaction to Thorazine several years ago and have been in poor health ever since. Fibromyalgia being diagnosed.
- after being on a low dose of thorazine i developed parkinsonism symptons as well as tardive dystonia. after stopping treatment fell into treatment resistant depression. worst depression of my life. previous meds that had worked for me no longer work. after 1 and a half years running out of ...
- Hi I'm glad I found this community. Is there hope of getting your hair back? Depakote took some of my hair, and then Thorazine, AND I WANT IT BACK. How do I get my beautiful head of hair back? Thanks, M
- Hi I have suffered mental health problems and have been prescribed chlorpromazine,I've had thrush ever since ,can anyone advise me about that ?
- 74 yea rold male with prostate cancer-non hodgkin lymphoma..type one diabetes- osteoarthritis (shoulders and back and neck) ..other than than i good. :)