Hydroxyzine pamoate and Flexeril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and Flexeril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydroxyzine pamoate and Flexeril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
16 people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate, Flexeril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hydroxyzine pamoate and Flexeril?
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine pamoate 1,694 users)
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,564 users)
Interactions between Hydroxyzine pamoate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydroxyzine pamoate and Flexerila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hydroxyzine pamoate (hydroxyzine pamoate) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydroxyzine pamoate is used in:
- Flexeril is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Just a lot of upper discomfort a little pain and anixity
- Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
- Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I have been taking the generic version of Flexeril for about 6 months or longer now and I have recently noticed a decrease in my memory. Has anyone else noticed this same symptom?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello, My fiance has been on pain management, for over a year, the past few drug tests say he had taken Valium when He didnt, now his pain management has dropped him how can we fight this, ?, he has excruitatiing chronic pain that can't be controlled by anything but what was prescribed for ...
- I've been taking flexeril nightly for about six months. My husband says I talk every night, and he usually considers it sexual in nature. So much so, he is convinced I am having multiple affairs. It's ruining my marriage. I take a small dose (5mg) of it every night along with 100 mg of ...
- Hi. I've had problems with headaches for many years. Have been lately been prescribed 25 mg hydroxyzine 3x a day along with antidepressants. Have had depression on and off for most of my life, but my new doc thinks I may be bipolar and has been prescribing Prozac. I am up to 300 mg of the ...
- I took cyclobenziprine for 1 day (2×5mg) and had dizziness... I quit taking immediately. 5 days later I am still having double vision. Has anyone else seen this for an extended period of time
- Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...