Hyzaar and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Hyzaar and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hyzaar and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,667 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
1,667 people who take Hyzaar, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hyzaar and Aspirin?
Hyzaar has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hyzaar 13,587 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,248 users)
Interactions between Hyzaar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hyzaar and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Hyzaar (hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hyzaar is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- HI .i Am on these medications for 10 years I am 59 I am going out of my mind with dry mouth , it got worse in last year I went to Dentist and nothing wrong said it must be my medication also my tongue coated all the time,I can get very anxious as my mouth gets so dry always worse at night I ...
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I first experienced syncope about a year ago, when I got up during the night to use the bathroom. I was not injured and blew it off. Three weeks ago it happened again. I had been asleep on the sofa and was getting up to go to bed. This time, I was carrying a glass in my hand and fell on a slate ...
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- I am so annoyed! I take a very low dose of Bisoprolol and need to take something like aspirin for aches and pains. I was taking Motrin until I read the latest warnings. So now, I decided to go back to my Bufferin and I read that there are many side effects to taking aspirin while on ...